We are pleased to announce that our former friend and colleague, Dr. Jennifer Burkam, has returned to the Columbus area and will be seeing and accepting new patients at our Hilliard location.
Here are some important “vital statistics” for Dr. Burkam:
- high school mascot: Wadsworth Grizzlies
- medical school: NEOMED (Rootstown, OH)
- favorite color: Blue
- favorite sports team: THE Ohio State Buckeyes
- favorite vegetable: Brussels sprouts
- favorite ice cream flavor: chocolate peanut butter
- most important life event in past year: Moving back to Columbus and working for Pediatric Associates!
Welcome back Dr. Jen!