In order to keep with public guidelines and protect our patients, we have made the following changes in scheduling patients:
Separation of ill visits and well visits
- All WELL visits will be moved or scheduled in the MORNINGS at each office. This also includes non-sick visits for behavioral health concerns (ADHD, anxiety, etc.).
- All SICK visits will be scheduled in the AFTERNOONS at each office. If your child is severely ill and you feel needs seen earlier, please call our office to speak to a phone triage nurse who will guide you to care.
Limiting Walk-In Immunization Hours
- We will be offering our walk-in immunization hours ONLY in the mornings (during the WELL visit time) until further notice.
- If your child is sick, please do not bring her/him in for this walk-in service.
Spirometry and Asthma Visit Changes
- For our asthma patients who are coming in for spirometry, we will be only scheduling these visits in the MORNING hours.
Regarding Sick Siblings during WELL visit times (mornings)
- We realize that with the schools being closed this will be difficult, but we ask that you please DO NOT bring in any sick siblings or relatives with you and your child to any of the WELL clinic times. We want to make sure that there are no sick children in the office during our well visit hours. Please make other arrangements for them during these visits.
- If you can’t make other arrangements for sick siblings, please call our office to reschedule the well visit.